How To Bake Your Glass.
Once you bring your glass home there are two options to keep your glass in perfect condition. All paint is either multi-surface or glass specific paint.
- Allow your glass to dry for at least 24 hours.
- Place your glass in a cool oven. I usually place mine upside down on a baking sheet.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Once oven hits 350 degrees set timer for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes shut off oven.
- DO NOT REMOVE GLASSES UNTIL OVEN IS COMPLETELY COOL.
- Do not use glass for at least 72 hours.
- Do not use glass for at least 21 days to air dry.
I prefer to gently hand wash my glasses, however the paints are dishwasher safe for top rack only.